Our Mawa Broom will introduce a lovely textural touch and natural fibres to your home when hung from a coat rack, wall hook or on a door handle. Designed to be decorative, rather than functional, we’ve added beautiful detailed elements like the pathi grass weaving and a handwoven loop at the top.
These brooms are handcrafted with the centre of fronds from coconut palms and pathi grass by Fair Trade artisans in a rural community of Bangladesh.
• 85cm high.
• Harvested and hand-cut sticks made from the centres of fronds from coconut palms.
• Woven pathi grass handle.
• To clean, we suggest dusting with a dry or damp cloth.
Be a part of Earthy Home Style’s inner circle
You’ll be the first to hear about:
- sales and exclusive offers
- new arrivals
- artisans’ stories
- furniture restoration tips & tricks